Here's our spot for photos - what we've done, what we've been working on, and related comments.

Views: 940

Replies to This Discussion

I love your quilt too
lemmah, this is so great! might have to go on bucket list or better yet! would ve perfect for ved runner. love it!
Attachments:

I knew you would like it.  ;-)

Here what Im calling my Jewel Repro Quilt. I am loving reproduction fabrics at the moment

i can see why. these are sooo cool! fantastic use of fussy cut hexi's!

Thanks  I love fussy cutting, transforms a fabric into something new

OMGosh! I was scanning back through the older pics posted and found this one. So glad I did. This is beautiful. I will keep looking for more of it.

I love how you're doing the Jewel Repro quilt... I have a GFG in progress...I will try my best to get a photo of it on here asap...Marcia

Here are a couple of my EPP quilts. 

The Tumbling Blocks is lap sized, and my Mom has it, she loved the colors!!  I quilted it with a swirl fmq pattern, and the thread was variegated - all different colors!  Really shows up well against the black background.

The Civil War GFG is for my nephew, Robert.  He bought his first house this month, and since it's in New Hampshire, it will have a wool batting!!  My sister (his Mom) is coming down to Florida in a month, so I am hoping she has enough room to carry it back in her luggage.

There are no pics. Did you forget to attach them

Thought I would just share a picture of my current take along project.  For ages I have wanted to do a random hexagon quilt and so this is it.  The fabrics are by Boonie and Camille (Vintage Modern and Ruby)  It is so much fun to work out which hexagon to place next.  I am running out of fabric so if I want to make it a decent size am going to have hurry and buy more.  MIght add some their newest range when it comes available.

it's wonderful, i love the bright happy fabrics. looks like you are getting a good randomness to the stronger colors of red and blues..this is going to be beautiful quilt. how big a quilt are you planning?

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service