Spring flowers and that watercolor quilt you have always thought of making.  Well this may just be the swap for you.

Here is how it will work:

Start with 12 ziplock sandwich bags.  In each bag you will put a predetermined number of pre-cut pieces of fabric. You will mail in 11 bags and you will get back 11 bags.  Please send in a self-addressed, stamped envelope for your returns.

(To make it easier for everyone you can send me $7.35, cash, check or PayPal and I will send your blocks back to you in a flat-rate envelope.  US residents only.)

For May 2019 the swap is as follows:

This month is for 6 pieces in each bag, of 2 1/2" WOF (Width of Fabric) strips of flower fabric. (72 pieces total)

You have until May 31 to get your packages to me.  Returns will be mailed back to you on June 4th.

1. Kathy G.

2. Connie W.

3.  Judy B.

4.  Lisa G.

Views: 124

Replies to This Discussion

Does it matter what color or size of the flowers?

I think I will leave that up to you.  I am trying to create swaps that will inspire people to create different types of quilts.  I saw a really cool video on YouTube where a lady did a bargello, watercolor flower quilt, which was my inspiration for this swap.  If I can locate the video, I will see if I can post the link on here.

I would like to join.

Could someone please send me the address of where to send these?  Mine are all ready.

Judy Kathy will message you her address. You send them to Kathy Gurgeon 

Put me on the list I’m wanting some floral strips. 

After the wedding I’ll be able to get to my florals. Are we doing batiks? 

We are doing 10" Batik squares for April.  We may do another batik pre-cut size later this year, I just want to see how everything goes for now.  We haven't had as many fabric swappers as I had anticipated, but I will wait to see.

Just wondering cause I have a ton of cotton florals as I was going to do a watercolor quilt. Another wish list! Lol

Only 4 of us still! 

Where are all our swappers? 

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service