If you're like me, you often find out about a quilt show or event right after it's happened! ...especially when it is located in an area near my own, but not close enough for the local paper. l'm often travelling as well, and would love to "drop" in on my way through. So , l'm suggesting a " bulletin board" right here. lf you can, list the location, dates and info of an event in your local area, then we can all check this list from time to time:)

Views: 73

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Riana,

here is the information about our quilt show in June. I hope that lots of members in the area see it and come. I hope that other members will pick up the idea and post their shows as well.

Name of Event:                ”Quilting Among Friends” Quilt Show

Hosted by:          Quilting Corners Quilt Guild, Alliston, Ontario

Date:                     Saturday, June 6, and Sunday, June 7, 2015

Time:                     10:00 a.m. to 4:00 pm

Place:                    Curling Rink, 52  Albert Street West, Alliston, Ontario

Details:                 Featuring over 100 quilted items made by local quilters/artisans  (bed quilts, wall quilts, quilted fashion), a quilt raffle, mini auction and merchant mall to browse for quilt-related items; We also have a tea room with delicious refreshments.

Admission is $ 5.00

Parking is free and there is handicapped parking.

Buses welcome.

Our website is www.aqcguild.edublogs.org

Attachments:

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service