It is with mixed views regarding the design feature of this months blocks that has delayed the appearance of my blocks.  So far the previous blocks have taught me so much and were very challenging.  Althought this months blocks, I have found the creativity to be sadly lacking. Keeping that in mind, I have like many of the other craftsy site members made the same first block.  My second was on the back burner until last friday when I was struck with an idea how I could be slightly more creative!!!!! It was certainly challenging.  I have almost completed my block and when I do I will of course show the My place craftsy group it first.  So don't hold your breathe because you won't be knocking you all off your feet. Well that's my say.  I would love to see how your blocks turned out girls. Did you all get the creativity bug????  Until my block is finished.  Happy quilting Julie Beard.

Views: 47

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Julie I've been waiting and waiting for you to post your April blocks, always love your flair for fabrics....I wanna see them!!!! I have only 3 hexies sewn for mine, so will be a bit before mine get done!!

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service