here we can share our pictures, our fabric choices and our challenge pics. we can see our progress and encourage each other along the way.

Views: 31290

Replies to This Discussion

Annette, this is beautiful.

Thanks Vickie

Sorry I missed seeing your collage earlier. That's very interesting. When the gals where at my house on party/play day one of my Art Quilter friend showed us how to make an interesting piece of fabric from 5-10" squares. You lay 2squares on top each other right sides up if they are not batiks use an imaginary diagonal line from corner to corner. stitch on each side with 3seperated lines trim away about 1/4" every other strip then trim away from the back where there are two layers of fabric. Just trim one layer so when your finished it will be one piece of fabric. Then add another square on top but now move your imaginary line to the other corner. Keep sewing cutting you have used each square. Interesting effect on the fabric.
I would post a picture here but I'm using my phone n it's not accepting adding pictures here.
Attachments:
I guess it worked! I need to add one more square.

This new top looks to be done in a similar way to your Broken dishes, Vickie. Am I right? It's going to be Beautiful! Already is!

Gorgeous, Annette! Love how you mixed everything in so wonderfully!

Thank you Ginny.  Yes, it has a similar look to the broken dishes.  

Thank you Ginny. It was fun 'creating' this!

Kind of quiet here lately.  But I finally finished the 3D bow ties.

I love it Vickie.

Thank you Ethelda.

very pretty Vickie!! YOU are right! it has been quiet...I think everyone is overwhelmed with projects...I know I am. lol.

Thank you Carla.  I know you and Ethelda are busy with the 365 challenge, among other things.

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service