here we can share our pictures, our fabric choices and our challenge pics. we can see our progress and encourage each other along the way.

Views: 31290

Replies to This Discussion

What a cute pattern, Ethelda! 

Another one. This one is for Connie.
Attachments:

What a cute idea!  I looked at the Row by Row stuff as you all were making them, but it's just too much applique for me.  I'm not a fan, and I'm hoping the Splendid Sampler doesn't include a ton of applique.  

Kris, I did not do the "Rows" either, but I thought these license plates would make a cute Wallhanging. I found this kit at a shop in Pigeon Forge, TN.

Kris, its my understanding that there will be lots of piecing in the 2016 row by row whose theme is about homes. So there will be houses, but it's also about homes for " whatever" so I anticipate some applique for bird nests etc.;...... but I imagine there will be lots of houses and barns and stuff .

Had a fun day yesterday - my birthday.  'Stole' 3 year old grandson from his parents, added both daughters and younger daughters 14 month old son and we all went and visited my mom who lives about 3 hours away.  Had a great day, and she baked me a mincemeat pie for my birthday.  Yum!  Finished the Carpenter's Star quilt for younger daughter:  

Today I'm making block 4 for Splendid Sampler, and going back to putting A Trip Around the World together.  Hoping to meet up with Mary Anne either today or tomorrow.

Love this red/tan .

Happy Birthday, Kris.  Sounds like you had a wonderful day.  Love these 2 quilts.

Those are beautiful Kris.

Broken dishes top all done.

Another wonderful top, Vickie :)

Thank you Kris.

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service