here we can share our pictures, our fabric choices and our challenge pics. we can see our progress and encourage each other along the way.

Views: 31290

Replies to This Discussion

I've been meaning to look up that pattern ever since reading Broken Dishes by Earlene Fowler.  Now I know what it looks like - and I love it.  Especially love the Cowboys and Guitars fabric.  

Thank you Kris.  I am using some western prints I have had a while.

roy rodgers! ! ...dale evans! ...is that gene autry up there!?
....and ... CHICKIES!!!
oh i am sooooo loving this one! broken dishes first quilt block name i learned ...it is so simple but make such fantastic quilts ..scrap or not

Thank you Rogue.  I love the broken dishes and may do another one one of these days.  No GeneAutry, but would love to have some.  Never seen any fabric with Gene.  I am having fun using the western prints I have.  It is a bit busy, but I think the child that gets it will like it.  I have a couple of pretty horse fabrics, but the design was too large to cut into the squares.

You are so good to see possibilities in design in such simple layouts, Vickie. Love seeing what you come up with! This is another beauty! The fussy cut cowpokes are so cute!

Thank you Ginny.  The design is from an old Roberta Horton book, Scrap Quilts, the art of making do.  It looked like a fun way to use some of those western novelty prints I have had a while.

I have that book, too. 

My newest project.
Attachments:
My first block.
Attachments:

Adorable pattern Ethelda.  Love your first block.

I love that idea. Where did you get the pattern?
Pigeon Forge, TN.

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service