here we can share our pictures, our fabric choices and our challenge pics. we can see our progress and encourage each other along the way.

Views: 31303

Replies to This Discussion

Incredibly cute! I'm envious of the people getting one of these. :-)

Great job!  All the blanket stitching!  I love the striped and polka dot binding too!

wow!!!! what a difference the stitching makes! I want to be your co-worker. lol  very very nice!

also the backround fabric and beard fabric are fabulous.

Cute as it was before, even cuter now Jim.  Love the striped binding.

How adorable, I love the binding fabric.

Thanks everyone.  Found out that not only are these fun, but they are a good way to practice different free motion quilting techniques.

I really need to practice my free motion everything.....quilting , applique..........all of it.

I finally finished my twister mat. Now to get it to my mom. :-)
Attachments:
That is fabulous Carri. Great choice of colors and fabrics. Your mom will surely love it! I just realized it is winter, spring, summer and fall.

very cute carri!  I really need to get my twister tool for the charms size.  I want to make one of those twister jacks like chef's

I like how you did the blocks. Your mom will love it. Aren't they fun to watch transform after you cut them with the twister tool and resew them?

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service