here we can share our pictures, our fabric choices and our challenge pics. we can see our progress and encourage each other along the way.

Views: 31303

Replies to This Discussion

those are so nice jim!!! love them both but especially the santa.

WOW!! small gesture? hey guy..you have put my simple plans to shame...had been thinking something quick & simple in mug rugs for the ladies in my quilt group, to give out at our annual christmas potluck. !!! sigh !!! these are FABULOUS!!
These are adorable Carla!

they are adorable robin.......i'd love to take the credit but they are jim's. lol

Love them too.  I've been working on mug rugs for one of my Quilter's Groups.  They're such fun!!

Decided to take a short break today from quilting to practice my skills at doggie humiliation!  I think I was quite successful!  This is my little rescue dog Chewy.  He's now spoiled rotten.

Every California dog needs an Elmer Fudd hat with fleece ear flaps and a hounds-tooth sweater.  He is just missing the boots.  :D

Adorable! My dog hates being dressed up lol

lol....it's like those type dogs were just meant for dressing.  my cousins dog has more clothes than I do. lol

He looks quite proud of himself!! Too cute!!

Chewy is very cute...  love the hat and sweater.  I am afraid my little dog would eat them if I put them on her.

Ok, I should have waited to put the picture up until it was finished.  Here's the before and after.  One down and a lot more to go!

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service