We are going a little loose this year.  You need to set yourself a goal.  Don't make it to outrageous.  Make it to where it might hurt just a little to attain, yet keep it realistic.  I think we all have been working at using some stash.  This will be fun this year because of all the outside influences on our quilt making.

Views: 372

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations Beth!  That is wonderful news.

So happy you were able to have a vacation, sounds like fun.

I have totally fell off the wagon.  Went on vacation finally and stopped for my Quilters Trek blocks and ended up bringing home about 15 yards of fabric.  The good news is that most of it will be used up soon, the bad news is I have to report it. LOL

Oh, and we are going to have another grandbaby.  Our oldest daughter just found out she is 5 weeks along.  i know early, but she is so thrilled.  She has been trying for over two years and did not know if the fertility treatments were going to work.  We can't be happier.  

Congratulations, Grandma Beth! 

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service