We are going a little loose this year.  You need to set yourself a goal.  Don't make it to outrageous.  Make it to where it might hurt just a little to attain, yet keep it realistic.  I think we all have been working at using some stash.  This will be fun this year because of all the outside influences on our quilt making.

Views: 356

Replies to This Discussion

How is everyone doing?

Nice to hear from you Beth.

After a month of no sewing, I am trying to get back to it.

Attending a quilt retreat this weekend so that should get me motivated.

That would get me motivated for sure.  I could stand a retreat break from reality just to focus on sewing.  I

I did buy some fabric. (Hanging head low) it is for the baby, does that count.  And tomorrow, I may have to buy some more tomorrow because fabric is 50% off and there is some cute baby fabric.  We shall see how much cash only I have to enjoy. 

I am nearly done with Ellie Mae Bambi panel quilt.  Will post a pic when done.  Then I finished my applique owl quilt.  Will post pics here shortly.  Will be finishing up crib sheets tonight, at least I think i am.  Have several quilts in progress.  Working 60 hours a week is cutting into my quilting time.

Awesome!  Remember to take some time for Beth.

I finished my gr'son's I Spy quilt for his 2nd B'Day. It's a simple one, but I think he'll like it. 3 1/2 yds. out for this week, Beth.

It is adorable Ginny.  I think the border really makes the quilt stand out nicely.  The red binding was a great choice as well.  Great job girl!!

Thanks, Beth! It will be on its way to ND today.

Ginny, he will love it.  Well done.

Thank you, Gayle! 

Well the fabric I bought was not that much really.  I bought two kits instead of yardage and was able to use it up just the same.  I have my pieces all cut and set to sew the second round.  It is the 30 degree Starburst Ruler from Creative Grids.  I am looking forward to using some scraps up with it.  I sewed up the baby quilt Kites pattern wrong so I have to rip the rows apart and resew.  I did finish the crib sheets and Bambi quilt.  I know pics.  Hopefully tonight I will take a few minutes to upload them.  

In = 14 yards (the other baby fabric will be for backings and a couple of other baby quilts)

Out = to be determined.

And yes, I am still working on these.  Where is my time going?

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service