What time of year do you spend the most time quilting?  Or is it about the same year-round?  I hear a lot of quilters say how busy they are in the summer and don't have time to quilt, while others are busily working on projects for the holidays.  For me I suppose it would be the same year-round; I regularly make quilts to donate and since I live in Oregon with all the rain, it's usually quilting weather!

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, Bridget, I think I quilt more starting about May all the way through Nov. Dec. I am extremely too busy to quilt in Dec. Although if I need a quick gift I'll sew then too! But as a rule I keep my late winter and early spring pretty busy with other things! So I can safely say I quilt about 6 months of the yr. on a good yr.
I usually quilt more in the summer.  I work for a school district and I've got about six weeks off.  I then have a little creative spurt in January.  And anytime immediately after attending a quilt show!!

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service