while visiting with a quilty friend yesterday, eleanore burns & her techniques came up. i mentioned in passing that she probably has a web site, all the other pro quilters seem to. so ..this morning, playing, instead of starting work, i did a eleanor burns search ..found a wiki page about her, so of course i went there first. bad wiki, just a eb promo. then went thru links shown on search and tried the one for quiltinaday.com whoa!! it actually took me here! TREASURE!!!

http://www.quiltinaday.com/freepattern/

FREE quilt patterns, FREE block patterns!! it looks like she has renamed a few traditional blocks, maybe she tweaked their patterns a bit, i don't know. i haven't explored the pages here yet, i really do need to get to work! lollol ..so, ya'll take a lookey and enjoy while i go out into the soup cauldron and play with my favorite scoop shovel for a few hours :))

http://www.quiltinaday.com/freepattern/

Views: 464

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You need the latest Adobe acrobat reader to open these files...but even so, my tablet doesn't even recognize them as pdf files :(

friday we ate taking mil shopping for some sort of tablet. she primarily only oes emails. i want to get a basic, hubs wants her to have photo capability. yours does, which one do you use? i don't think she needs the ability to open pdf's.

I really like the Dream Catcher pattern.

i do too. i still have the page open & now that packing for trip & back home from trip to visit GT's, maybe i can more fully explore the patterns available. i was totally surprised by how nice the site seems in the little bit of looking so far. i admire eb but have never been a fan

You can also access her online quilt in a day videos for free from this site. Just click on television an  videos at the bottom and it will give you a link.

I used the merrygoround pattern from her website to create these blocks

very pretty cheri!! i love the old traditional patterns like this one & i love that people like eb, jinny beyer, marcia hahn & others offer the patterns free on their websites.
...and i love those house blocks w the wonky stars!

I didn't make the house blocks. I took this picture of my blocks on the wall when I was at quilt camp at stitchnstay in vancouver. The lady who owns the place, Nancy, made them. They are her own  pattern.

i have a bad service provider, videos are too frustrating to watch, too much buffering. plus i prefer books or written word :))

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service