I would like to find out if there is any interest for a Secret Santa group?

The group I belonged to previously had members complete questionnaires. Then everyone was assigned a person to be Secret Santa for. We spent the year making/buying things for that person. It was limited to whatever fit in a priority mail package. Also during the year, we'd have monthly gift ideas to make with tutorials. Then on a set date at the beginning of December, we would mail our Secret Santa gifts. Many took photos when they received their gifts and posted so all could see all the marvelous things everyone received.

Another thought is to make one item and then have a dollar limit as to what can be spent on other items. This would prevent some getting large Secret Santa boxes and others getting smaller boxes.

Any other suggestions are welcome. If there is enough interest, we can set up a group.

Views: 715

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would be Interested. I did this with a group many years ago and it's fun.

Jonnie, Please go into the Secret Santa group and request to join. Then send me a pm with your personal email so I can send you the questionnaire.

I would love to participate in a Secret Santa group. I have done this for a number of years with another forum and it is my favorite swap of the year. I love gathering and making gifts for my
Recipient.

Please go into the Secret Santa group and request to join. Then send me a pm with your personal email so I can send you the questionnaire.

Don't miss out! Only 16 more days to join the Secret Santa group. 

I would like to join but don't see the join button

I am interested and agree with Carol from Pittsburgh. 

Cathy, are you still interested? Tomorrow is the deadline.

Colleen Froats, are you still interested?

Yes, I couldn't find the place to join the group though

Only 10 days left to sign up and get the questionnaires turned it for Secret Santa Group 2017. Don't miss out!!!

4 days left to sign up! Do I have your questionnaire?

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service