This will be our 4th year for the SECRET SANTA EXCHANGE. If you would like to swap comment below.
Last year was a great swap as Rouge did the pick of the hat so no one knew who their recipient was.
Let's see if we can all step up our game!

We could choose a Theme this year!!! That could be a great challenge. We will have several months to get our project finished.

Due date is December 12th 2016. We can set up the rules as we get takers.

1) Chef
2) Connie
3) Chris M
4) Mary Anne B
5) Kris Howell

Views: 856

Replies to This Discussion

Yep - mango jelly on pancakes was absolutely fabulous :)   

sigh! mango jelly on pancakes ...hmmm i think i'll stick w mango or pepper jelly on cream cheese & water crackers. love love love this tasty little treat ..tho from what i hear re: the amazing chef lisas culinary treats ..maybe i'd just eat her mango jelly out of the jar ..by the spoonfulls!! ... :))
It's so fun to make projects for someone. The quilt I made for our guild challenge this year I used her fabrics n some of mine for a large quilt n now I can use it in the quiltshow cause I didn't get much done this year in quilting. I was busy working on my friends house cleaning it up. Now to start on mine it's getting painted pistachio with cinnamon trim.

Btw I made my Beef Machaca for a cancer patient benefit yesterday n we raised $1600.00. This boy is 14 stage 4 n wants to see Pearl Harbor so we made enough money for the plane trip n hotel n we got MAKE A WISH envolved. So he's going to have a great time. Poor thing! I cried I had to walk away for awhile.

I almost forgot - but here it is - my table runner from SS Connie................thank you Connie!  I just took it off it's table -)

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service