I thought I'd open a discussion to post all our photos of our opened Secret Santa packages to have them all in one place. This way everyone can see them without having to scroll through all the comments below. DO NOT post the photos you took before shipping your packages. Those are for claims only if your packages are lost.

Views: 1105

Replies to This Discussion

Another great idea!

Wilma and l got each other's names for SS! I laughed when l saw who it was from, and so did she!

Wow! You hit the jackpot! Funny how that worked out when I gave out names....ROFLOL!!

Lots of goodies, love all the home made items.

Love my new slippers Wilma knitted and the cute mugrug.

Cute fabric basket( l put the chocolates in)... there was a bundle of 4" squares in it.

And here are the Vegas pincushion , tool holder , and a cute boodle bag for my spare empty bobbins ( and l have plenty!)

Then there are the pet items...cat toy, and placematAs you can see, we must feed kitties up on island's ledge ( we eat ...

And here is my next read with the sweet bookmark! Wilma, thankyou, l love all of it!

You are welcome.  Cannot believe I got it all in a Medium box.  Enjoy.  I have been oohing and awing at the quilt books, but I have put them up as I do not want to get distracted.  Have a wonderful holiday.

Ma, with her healthy peanutbutter, yogurt, & flour cookie.  She...

Tested this cozy wrap last night.  I love to sleep cold, but also like to read in bed.  Perfect fit.  The quilty mystery gets started tonight.

Picture of the back...it even has inside pockets for snifferchifs.

Back with more later...dinner is ready.

I need one of those for when I sit in bed to read. But then I have several prayer shawls I can use...I need to put one by the bed.

Who sent you this beautiful cozy wrap, Mary. I'm wondering what pattern she used. I wouldn't mind if I could make one.

My shawl is so lovely also, I am amazed at the tiny stitches and wonder how it is done.

Reminds me of Psalm 45:13,14 "The Kings daughter is all glorious within: her clothing is of wrought gold. She shall be brought unto the King in raiment of needlework:"

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service