I thought I'd open a discussion to post all our photos of our opened Secret Santa packages to have them all in one place. This way everyone can see them without having to scroll through all the comments below. DO NOT post the photos you took before shipping your packages. Those are for claims only if your packages are lost.

Views: 1105

Replies to This Discussion

Melanie you sure lucked out! Love the " quilter's" fabrics especially. And the "heffalump" has his trunk up for good luck. Our family loves Milne's Winnie the Pooh as well...l remember Winnie answering Piglet's query with " heffalumps and woosels"( l believe they were following their own footprints around a tree in the woods,lol). You'll enjoy the 2 block quilts book, l have a different edition, and the quilts are sure fire winners! Anna sure did a lovely job on the runner/ hanging as well. Glad you can now post :-))

Great pkg Melanie. My daughter is an elephant collector, also. You have several items that I will be looking out for. 

Waiting for the elephant jacket and vest photos....I have a quilt pattern that I may attempt sometime in the FAR future.

I know, a lot of pics, but I was blessed abundantly.  Thank you again Linda Koller.  I truly treasure each and every one.

You are most welcome, Beth.

Wow! Wondering what that blue plastic gizmo in photo 6 and 11 is?

Handle to use on rulers to hold it down in place while cutting.

Oh, now l see the suction cups...nice aid.

Looks like lots of fun stuff. Love the Relax, Refresh, Renew, Best Vacation Ever

Beth you got so many wonderful items! I love flamingos, so your fabric made me smile.   

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service