Here's our spot for photos - what we've done, what we've been working on, and related comments.

Views: 983

Replies to This Discussion

Thankyou  It is fun making sure each hexagon is not next to one of the same colour or pattern.

How big. Well that is going to depend on fabric supply. This week we have a big Craft and Quilting Fair so I am hopeing I will be able to pick up fat quarters of some of the colours. Some of Bonnie and Camilles new ranges might also have some similar colours. I would like to make it lap size so it can sit on the back of my stitching chair and I can pull it over me when it gets cooler which here in Austarlaia wont be till next May or so.

We seem to have started summer already her and none of us was ready for it. s.

very pretty !!!

Finally getting around to posting a pix of my wall hanging I have started...I started this while in recovery with Total Knee Replacement surgery...I love hand sewing and have enjoyed this so much... Have had to place on hold for a short while so I can get some Christmas gifts made, but I'm anxious to get back to it... It will hang on the wall above our bed when finished.

Attachments:
Oh WOW! I love your project. Thanks for sharing the photo.

Big project in the works. I will try to keep you updated! It's the La Passacaglia pattern from the book Millefiori Quilts by Willyne Hammerstein. Love making this!!! There's a long long way to go...but I can do it! Perseverance is the middle name of EPP quilters, right?

Attachments:
So inspiring to see this quilt started. I have also purchased the book but no papers as yet. I am trying to finish off a few quilts at the moment including the one I started as a swap with this group
Will try and post a pic later

These are my rosettes for "The New Hexagon" Quilt alongTracy

Those are so beautiful! I love the color scheme.

Stunning. I love your fabric selections. I am working on #3 cutting pieces and picking fabric today. Here is my #2.I am doing full rosettes.

Tracy your fabrics are just gorgeous and Chis yours reminds me of a lily pond
So good to see this in the making

Thank you and I love your fabrics too Chris. reminds be of flower colors in a garden.

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service