Don't have any plans to bring in the New Year?  Check this out.  Sounds like fun!

New Year’s Eve 2011 Twitter Party

December 12th, 2011

‘Tis that time once again, my fellow Tweeters and Quilters! Not a Tweeter? That is O.K. ! Create your FREE Twitter account here. Then check out our “how to” party instructions. (You can go ahead and try to sign into the party early to get a feel for what you are doing…You’ll see previous party conversations.)

Are you a returning party-er?? If so, WOO HOO – are you ready for this?!  We’ve got some new and returning sponsors this year with some terrific prizes.  Remember all the fun we had in different time zones wishing one another a Happy New Year, well, aside for our awesome International customers who were partying with us in the middle of the day.  It was so much fun and you all are the best party guests!

Sponsor List:

Pat Sloan – Designer & Teacher

Aurifil – Thread

Valorie Wells – Designer

Michele Foster – Quilting Gallery

Keri Beyer Inc. – Designer

Ellen Medlock – Designer

Melissa Strammel – Lilac Lane

Me & My Sister Designs

Cozy Quilt

Shabby Fabrics

Little Lady Bug’s Creations

Leave us a comment and let us know if you plan on being there. Then RSVP on the Facebook Event here.

What you need:

Internet Access

Twitter Account

Facebook Account (optional – if you want to see prize pics)

Beverage of Choice

Favorite Munchies

Comfy Jammies – (if you’re joining us @ night)

Party Shoes (slippers)

Sass (Bring it!)

Am I forgetting anything?

So, will we see you there?

Views: 17

Reply to This

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service