Hello. Found this site. Love the way it's laid out. A little about me. I first started quilting when my oldest daughter (she just turned 20) was a baby. Looking back I choose a hard block for my first project,it had diamonds and inset seams - I made table runners for my family for Christmas. I was hooked. My favorite block New York beauty - or star burst blocks. I have a Bailey Home quilter on a Grace Pro GMQ frame. I enjoy both piecing the tops and quilting them. I have lived in Oregon my whole specifically in Salem. I also enjoy boating and the beach.

Views: 86

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome!  We (my family and I) loved Oregon when we visited there in July 2011, went to the Sister's quilt show, South Beach and really liked it!  I'm from Alberta

Love the Sisters quilt show! Hope you can come again soon.

I wish, but it may be a few years, I was happy to have made it last year!  will keep my fingers crossed for another opportunity.

hi there! I moved from Oregon a little over a year ago. Used to live in southern oregon just north of Grants Pass. Have fun with this site!
Barb

Welcome Kristen!   I live in TN,  from Michigan.    I love to share what I've learned in my 5 years quilting Here: Turbo Quilter

ENJOY~~~~~  

Hi Kristen~welcome!  I've been living in Seaside for about 25 years (I'm originally from California).  We're having a lovely storm today~quite a whopper!  I've been on this site for about a year now and I really enjoy it, although I've been a bit on the quiet side lately. Just in a slump, I suppose.  But this is a really great place to meet other quilters and I hope you'll enjoy it here as much as I do!

I love the beach! Seaside is a great town. My mom grew up in Astoria. It was quite stormy in Salem today as well but probably not as story as the coast.

welcome kristen. this is not only a great fun site you will meet some really nice people too. and i agree...it is well layed out. have fun...

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service