I've only recently started reading James Patterson's books. Well, not really reading - listening to them while in the car. I enjoyed Double Cross and the The Postcard Killers. I'm now looking for some others to pick up. Any recommendations?

Views: 165

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have you read any of James Lee Burke?  If you like Patterson then you should give Burke a try.
No, I haven't, never tried these, thanks for recommending him.
I have to say, Nora Roberts has done some great mystery/romance books too. She also writes futurist ones as J.D. Robb. Have read a few of them too, & they are very good also!... Several of her mysteries have been made into tv movies, but of course, the books are much better!...

I love his women murder club series.  I also love his Alex Cross series.  He has a new series out that it call something like..The witch and the wizzard.  There are 2 books so far.  Those are pretty interesting.  He also has a series with charater Maximum Ride.   I read several.  Too me those just got to be repeditive.   He is a great author though. 

Also anyone in the mood for some light fun reading.  YOu have to check out Janet Evanovich.  Her Stephanie Plum series. These books will make you laugh out loud.  The first book in the series is One for the MOney.  It will soon be a movie at theatres in January. 

I love to read Tess Gerritsen's books I'd make a very poor detective lol everytime I thing I figured out who did it that person gets murdered. I also love Brad Thor (counter terrorism), James Pattersons's work and Laurell Hamilton (vampire books)

Have you tried any of the Harlan Coben books?  I think you would like them if you like James Patterson...

I have a box of audio books and I'm looking to swap with others. Any interest?
Dolly in NY

John Sandford's Lucas Davenport series is our car-listening first choice!

I read Suzanne's Diary to Nicholas and it made me cry really hard.  I kept the book as one of my favorites, but I don't think I'll ever read it again.  I just couldn't bear the heartache.

i just finished First to Die.  It was good.  Any of them are good! Your library should have a good selection you can download to ipod or such devise so you don't have to buy them.

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service