Fall/ pumpkin themed but NO HALLOWEEN  blocks please!!!!!!!

This swap will be for 12.5 inch blocks. Applique, piecing or embroidery. If you choose embroidery make sure its a large pattern so that there is not a little patch on a large block please.

I am looking for 12 swappers only on a first sign up basis. 

You will have a full four months to complete the blocks! 

So what do you see when you look into your pumpkin patch?? Pumpkins surely!  But is there also a scare crow? Black birds? Squash? Use your imagination! 

.                                     RULES: 

Blocks will be DUE no later than September the 20th! That means they need to be in my hands by that date! 

********************** late blocks will be returned to you untraded***************

Use Quality fabrics! Use fall colors!! 

You will send me a self addressed and stamped envelope for return of your blocks. 

If you forget your postage I will hold your blocks until you send me the return postage!

If you can't make the due date please just say so soon enough that we can attempt to get a replacement swapper! 

You MUST comment regularly so that all swappers can see activity on your part and know you are still on board with us. Even if you just shoot me a personal message that is fine as long as I know you are still with us. if I don't hear from you regularly I will assume you are no longer interested and your spot will be replaced. This will stop any disappointing situations where someone signs up and then we never hear from you again.

Block 1 group:                      block 2 group: 

1. Carla Walton - DONE         carla - DONE

2. Kenya Hampton - REC.     kenya - REC.- Blocks on hold

3. Connie Wilkerson. - REC    Connie - REC. Blocks on hold

4.Wilma Kays.   REC.   - Del.           Anna -  REC - del

5. Jean m. - REC.  -Del.               beth - REC - Del

6. MARY-ANNE B. - REC.  On Hold      Jean  - REC. - Del.

7. Beth North     - REC - Del                group 2 closed.

8.  Anna   -   REC - del                      

9. Kathy Gurgone - REC. -  Del. 

10. Lisa Gorski - REC - Del. 

.        Let's Have Fun!!

Started May 20th

Ends September 20th

Views: 3682

Replies to This Discussion

You have to admit this was a great swap!! Arent they adorable!!

I know! I can't wait to see them in person. This is the one swap I am most eager to see in person. Sew cute! I am keeping this one for myself. Everyone did an amazing job.

Oh yes, they are so much better in person. Too cute!

Oh how cute are these.  What a great swap.  

Sew stinking cute!

Wow!  We are all going to LOVE these quilts!  What fantastic blocks!

Oh also! The pumpkin next to the tractor was my group two swap block but i made enough for everyone so you will all get that one too. 

Thank you Carla.  Great job.

If i already told ya'll i apologise i have been so scatterbrained of late. Lolol.

Woohoo!

Thanks, Carla.

These look great, can't wait to get them.

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service