Fall/ pumpkin themed but NO HALLOWEEN  blocks please!!!!!!!

This swap will be for 12.5 inch blocks. Applique, piecing or embroidery. If you choose embroidery make sure its a large pattern so that there is not a little patch on a large block please.

I am looking for 12 swappers only on a first sign up basis. 

You will have a full four months to complete the blocks! 

So what do you see when you look into your pumpkin patch?? Pumpkins surely!  But is there also a scare crow? Black birds? Squash? Use your imagination! 

.                                     RULES: 

Blocks will be DUE no later than September the 20th! That means they need to be in my hands by that date! 

********************** late blocks will be returned to you untraded***************

Use Quality fabrics! Use fall colors!! 

You will send me a self addressed and stamped envelope for return of your blocks. 

If you forget your postage I will hold your blocks until you send me the return postage!

If you can't make the due date please just say so soon enough that we can attempt to get a replacement swapper! 

You MUST comment regularly so that all swappers can see activity on your part and know you are still on board with us. Even if you just shoot me a personal message that is fine as long as I know you are still with us. if I don't hear from you regularly I will assume you are no longer interested and your spot will be replaced. This will stop any disappointing situations where someone signs up and then we never hear from you again.

Block 1 group:                      block 2 group: 

1. Carla Walton - DONE         carla - DONE

2. Kenya Hampton - REC.     kenya - REC.- Blocks on hold

3. Connie Wilkerson. - REC    Connie - REC. Blocks on hold

4.Wilma Kays.   REC.   - Del.           Anna -  REC - del

5. Jean m. - REC.  -Del.               beth - REC - Del

6. MARY-ANNE B. - REC.  On Hold      Jean  - REC. - Del.

7. Beth North     - REC - Del                group 2 closed.

8.  Anna   -   REC - del                      

9. Kathy Gurgone - REC. -  Del. 

10. Lisa Gorski - REC - Del. 

.        Let's Have Fun!!

Started May 20th

Ends September 20th

Views: 3681

Replies to This Discussion

Very frustrated! My husband holding up the cantilever they are still busy with hurricane Irma jobs but the rest is coming along. 

I bet!

No i really didnt Lisa so dont bother with them. After all it was only two more needed so those can easily be done another time. We can trade privately later on. 

They are "in the mail" as of this afternoon.  Now have to figure out what to do for next swap … LOL  Oh, and finish up the BOMs too.

I hear ya girl!! Lolol. 

Pkg on its way to you carla

Thank you. I will keepy eyes open for it. 

Wilma i rec. Your blocks today! How cute are those??  Love the applique embroidery combo. 

Also thank you for the gift. Very sweet of you. :) 

Carla did mine get there? Tracking said yesterday 

Yes, Lisa they are hear. Sorry i just now checked the mbu box. My husband always "checks the mail" thats his thing. But he didn't Sat. And it was Jelly Roll day so i was sewing up a jelly roll quilt or two for charity. Got one finished and one nearly finished in a two for one jelly roll pattern.

Thank you so much. Cute pattern!

Hey! I also recognise that fabric! That was from our 10 inch designer batik swap! 

Yes it was! My house still in storage but I do have my squares in bins in closet so I used a few except the bkgd fabric I bought that. 

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service