Fall/ pumpkin themed but NO HALLOWEEN  blocks please!!!!!!!

This swap will be for 12.5 inch blocks. Applique, piecing or embroidery. If you choose embroidery make sure its a large pattern so that there is not a little patch on a large block please.

I am looking for 12 swappers only on a first sign up basis. 

You will have a full four months to complete the blocks! 

So what do you see when you look into your pumpkin patch?? Pumpkins surely!  But is there also a scare crow? Black birds? Squash? Use your imagination! 

.                                     RULES: 

Blocks will be DUE no later than September the 20th! That means they need to be in my hands by that date! 

********************** late blocks will be returned to you untraded***************

Use Quality fabrics! Use fall colors!! 

You will send me a self addressed and stamped envelope for return of your blocks. 

If you forget your postage I will hold your blocks until you send me the return postage!

If you can't make the due date please just say so soon enough that we can attempt to get a replacement swapper! 

You MUST comment regularly so that all swappers can see activity on your part and know you are still on board with us. Even if you just shoot me a personal message that is fine as long as I know you are still with us. if I don't hear from you regularly I will assume you are no longer interested and your spot will be replaced. This will stop any disappointing situations where someone signs up and then we never hear from you again.

Block 1 group:                      block 2 group: 

1. Carla Walton - DONE         carla - DONE

2. Kenya Hampton - REC.     kenya - REC.- Blocks on hold

3. Connie Wilkerson. - REC    Connie - REC. Blocks on hold

4.Wilma Kays.   REC.   - Del.           Anna -  REC - del

5. Jean m. - REC.  -Del.               beth - REC - Del

6. MARY-ANNE B. - REC.  On Hold      Jean  - REC. - Del.

7. Beth North     - REC - Del                group 2 closed.

8.  Anna   -   REC - del                      

9. Kathy Gurgone - REC. -  Del. 

10. Lisa Gorski - REC - Del. 

.        Let's Have Fun!!

Started May 20th

Ends September 20th

Views: 3954

Replies to This Discussion

Yes Beth. Due September 20th.

Yay, Beth!

I would like to point out that the pumpkins may play a major roll or not. As long as there is a pumpkin in there somewhere it is fine. You may want a big squirrel with a small pumpkin at its feet. I suggest looking through coloring pages for ideas. And if you are like me no doubt you have tons of fall magazines. A good time to drag them out and blow off the dust. Lol

I am thinking I am going to do something a bit different - i have a beautiful fall panel and am going to cut it up so not sure if all 12 will be the same but the embroidery and pumpkin will be in there.....it should end up to be a little fall scene - hope that is OK and once I get the seahorses done - hopefully next week - I will do one and post a pic.

I am in! At this point I am thinking applique but it all depends what I can find or design. It is nice to have a fall swap with NO Halloween.

Glad to have you Anna!

Yay, Anna!

I started and fused and cut out some pieces already. It will be a pumpkin with a crow on top. This will be a great swap with a fun theme!

Is your pumpkin pieced?

can't show you the panel yet but here is a pic of the scarecrow going on it..............and the pumpkin and sunflower will be applique I think...........never know what I'll do til I get started but this is the general idea............

You guys make me feel so inadequate. I love Mr. Scarecrow although he doesn’t look very scary. Lol

Actually, this scarecrow is quite handsome....LOL

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service