Impossible Missions are completely voluntary, but we ask that you participate as either a contestant or judge on a monthly basis.  These are just fun projects to give you an idea of things to make throughout the year for your Secret Santa Sister.  And the best thing of all is that there are prizes given out to the winner of each month's mission.  

Impossible Missions will be posted on the first of every month.  Should you decide to enter, you will need to post a picture of your entry by the end of the month.  We will then ask everyone to vote on their favorite entry and the winner will be announced on the 15th of the following month.  To give everyone a chance to win something, you cannot win 2 months in a row, even though we still hope you will participate.

Please don't stress out if the mission is not something you feel confident in making or doing, this is strictly for fun and at times to give everyone a chance to try something different. There is no such thing as perfection, except in fairy tales.

If you have any suggestions or questions, please let me know.  I need all the help I can get sometimes.

Thanks a lot for participating and I look forward to hearing from everyone this year.

Kathy G

Views: 81

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Kathy

DUH!! Thanks Kathy found my error. lol!!

Hi Kathy!

Here’s a silly question ... can we participate in the Monthly Impossible Missions without being a part of the Secret Santa 2019 group?

Also, could you please tell me again where I would post my photo?

Thank you!

Sorry, but you must be part of the Secret Santa group to participate in the Impossible Missions.  You still have time to join us, just send a message to Linda Koller and she will set you up.  You have until Monday to get your questionnaire back to her.  This is a really fun group.  All year long we fill up a Medium-sized flat rate box to send to our Secret Santa sister, then we all mail out our packages on the same date in December.  It is always such a joy and surprise to see what kind of goodies we receive.

Elle, no reason you can't sew one up & post on your own page...just won't be elligable for a win.

Sadly, l've had to pack up my sewing gear...hubby wants to leave a week earlier than l expected, and l had 3 valor quilts l had to finish stitching on the frame in 4 days , since l'd promised those to our group here to be done before leaving for trek north. I'll certainly participate in the next mission. ( And l WILL complete my mug rug for my SS once home.)

Have a safe trip.  We look forward to seeing you on our next mission.

Have a safe trip home Riana.

All set to go in the morning...snow reported back home!

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service