This month's Impossible Mission is for all of you talented hookers.  NO, not that kind!!!   The kind we are looking for are those with a great imagination, a lot of talent, and nimble fingers.  And this is not limited to just one kind of hooker.  Whether it is crochet, rug, tatting, or even fishing, we want to see what kind of wonderful things you can come up with.  The challenge, should you decide to accept it, is to make it in your SS sister's favorite color(s).  So, do we have anyone who makes fishing lures?  Doily Divas?  I can't wait to see what hidden talents some of you have.  Good luck, and may the best hooker, WIN.

Views: 833

Replies to This Discussion

Beautious Riana!

Love the colors, Riana!

Thought I would share this project with you.  We were cleaning out our sewing at church and found these cute little thingies...anyone know what they are? (I do)  They are about 2 inches in diameter.

It looks like something that could be used to coral a few loose items...like coins, spool & thimble or even wrapped candies.

aaaaaahmmm A jar cap?????

I think I agree with Barbara...a jar cap

Ok - just to let you know, there are 12 of them.  I was told that these are.....

Wine glass cozies!

But I like the little cup to stash small things idea.  Some of these may find their way into my SSS box....

Wow, wine/water cozies.  Would not have guessed that.  Glad to see you here.

Who would of guessed? Obviously, not us!!!

I don't drink wine so I'd have to find another use for them or give to someone who does drink wine.

I like my use better...they don't look that great on a wine glass, plus l think they'd possibly cause it to tip over.

Never would I have guessed wine glass cozies!!! But as was said, they could be used for a number of things. And who ever did these knows their stuff.

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service