This month's Impossible Mission is for all of you talented hookers.  NO, not that kind!!!   The kind we are looking for are those with a great imagination, a lot of talent, and nimble fingers.  And this is not limited to just one kind of hooker.  Whether it is crochet, rug, tatting, or even fishing, we want to see what kind of wonderful things you can come up with.  The challenge, should you decide to accept it, is to make it in your SS sister's favorite color(s).  So, do we have anyone who makes fishing lures?  Doily Divas?  I can't wait to see what hidden talents some of you have.  Good luck, and may the best hooker, WIN.

Views: 842

Replies to This Discussion

Great use of scraps.  Love it.

Oh I love it! Love that bright red too. Nice basket.

For my May Hooking Challenge I actually ( hooked) a pillow top.

i have been working on a crocheted basket too, but it’s not done yet- this is done si I guess will be my entry and the basket will be for another time. ;)

Attachments:

Colleen, that is so beautiful! I agree with Riana...it would look great as a top for a 3 legged stool.

Superspandogical, Colleen!!. I don't have a 3 legged stool, but I'd go buy one just for the sheer pleasure of enjoying your hook rug.

This is absolutely gorgeous.  Your SSS is going to love it.

Glad I read all the replies on this page, cause I wasn't sure what the technique was.  Beautiful color wheel, Colleen. 14 " is just about right for a stool  - or maybe a pillow.  Beautiful work.

Colleen, that is beautiful.  I think you out-did yourself on this one.

That's so over- the- top Colleen! Wonder what the size is? Because it would look fabulous as a top for one of those vintage 3 legged foot stools. 

It is 14” across. Glad everyone likes it. I love ( Hooking) even more than quilting- but I sure don’t do it as much as I would like. 

Hooray for Colleen!!!

My hook project is not going to get done in time.  Love the hooked items that you have finished.  WOW!

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service