This month's Impossible Mission is for all of you talented hookers.  NO, not that kind!!!   The kind we are looking for are those with a great imagination, a lot of talent, and nimble fingers.  And this is not limited to just one kind of hooker.  Whether it is crochet, rug, tatting, or even fishing, we want to see what kind of wonderful things you can come up with.  The challenge, should you decide to accept it, is to make it in your SS sister's favorite color(s).  So, do we have anyone who makes fishing lures?  Doily Divas?  I can't wait to see what hidden talents some of you have.  Good luck, and may the best hooker, WIN.

Views: 855

Replies to This Discussion

Oh boy...gotta do some thinking....hmmm....

I'm in!

Now which hook i want to use?

Oh I am totally up for this challenge! 

Yea! 

Can I remember how to knit? I only know how to make dishcloths but it's been sooooooo long ago. Oh boy! Guess I better watch some you tube videos to learn how to cast on again.

Me, too.  It has been a long time.  My SS sister better like a crooked crochet potholder, or she may be out of luck....lol.  If you spot any good ones on YouTube, let me know.

My talent with hooks has been buried for a long time. I am not going to be up for this one, but I will put a vote in at the end.

I hope my Secret Santa has this skill. Occasionally I get crochet or knitted kitchen dish rags. I actually use them as wash clothes. 

Mary ?

Well I may not make mine in my ss pal's color because then she may have a good clue who has her name, but will make something.  I am just trying to decide what materials I want to use.  I do know how to hook a rug, a warming pot mat, doilies, even pantyhose stockings.  She may not wear any pantyhose stockings though.  And she does not fish, so no lures for her. HAHA

Well I will be up for this one.  But, like Beth, it may not be in my SS favorite color.  No clues to give away.  Of course, this will have to wait until I get home from Hawaii....

Mary, I was thinking the same thing!!

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service