I am from Minnesota and have been quilting for about 8 years. I am in the process of purchasing my first longarm sewing machine and can't wait for it to get here!

Views: 93

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome. I think that this is  great place for quilters to meet and see what everyone is making. What kind of long arm are you getting? I don't know how to machine quilt, but I love to look at quilts people have machine quilted.

I am getting Luci from APQS. It is a 26" machine

Congratulations!!  I have a Nolting, and love them.  Longarm quilting is soooo fun.  I have been doing it for over 10 years and I feel so blessed I am able to do this.
That is my dream to have a long arm lucky you enjoy Happy

Hi Shelley,

I am from Minnesota also.  Where are you located?  I am in Browerville, which is in central MN.  I am about an hour North of St. Cloud and an hour West of Brainerd.  I have been quilting for 9 years.  I have a Gammill longarm.  I have had it about 4 1/2 years.  I love it. 

Angela

Angela, I am from Windom which is an hour from Sioux falls and 20 miles from the Iowa border. I don't check this site as much as I should.

Shelley

Ham Laker here, would love to see your work post some pix please

I don't know if this the right way to add a photo but hopefully it works.

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service