April 2019 - 10" Batik Bonanza - Pastels (Forwarded to the Fabric Pre-cut Swap group)

Spring is finally trying to make it's way to all of us, so what better way to start out the spring than with a collection of pastel batik blocks.

Here's how it works:

Start with 12 ziplock sandwich bags. In each bag you will put in a predetermined number of pre-cut pieces of fabric.  You will mail in 11 bags and you will get back 11 bags.  Please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for your returns.  You will have until the end of the month to get your packages to me.  Any packages arriving after the end of the month will not be allowed to participate and will be returned to you.  (If we do not end up with 12 participants you will get equal amounts of bags from the other participants.)

(To make it easier for everyone, you can send me $7.35 cash, check, or PayPal, and I will send your return blocks to you in a flat-rate envelope.  US residents only.)

For April 2019, the swap is as follows:

This month is for 2 pieces in each bag of 10" x 10" pastel batik fabric. (24 pieces total)

You have until April 30 to get your packages to me.  Return packages will me mailed out May 1.

1.  Kathy G.

2. Connie W.

Views: 60

Replies to This Discussion

Count me in

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service