Hello from Germany!

I just joined this side and am looking forward to many discussions with all of you.

my name ist Doro, 60 years old and making for quilt for 20 years now. I love the more traditional ones and applique, but I want to try more contemporary techniques.

Currently I am working by hand on a Passacaglia-Quilt (by Willyne Hammerstein) and a drunkhard's path (by me)  and a Loyal Union Sampler (by Jennifer Chiaverini) by machine.

greetings from Doro

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

greetings, doro! and welcome!! 

Dorothee, l think we can safely assume you are way past the " newbie" stage when it comes to quilting or sewing, so l assume you refer to being new to this site.So, welcome aboard, and please join some of the special groups, ( that way you can share with quilters of similar interests). We have a " modern quilt " group , plus many others on here. Just look along the bar at top of your page, and select " groups". I realize this may not be easy if you are using a translation tool.

thanx for having me! I don't use any translation tools - after reading tons of quilt related books ;) 

so my mistakes are Doro-made not machine-made. ;)

have a nice day,

doro

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service