Come one come all who want to focus on using up your stash.  Set your goals if you like or just come on into the group to keep yourself on track.  All are accepted.  

Views: 351

Replies to This Discussion

It is good that you are making them.  No one is judging here girl.  I most likely forget stash I have used, but mostly bought. HA HA HA  I crack myself up.

Have been making many masks, it is a good way to use up bits and pieces.  This has made me get things under control, sorting scraps and organizing.  I came across a zip lock bag of white on white 5" squares and the next thing I knew I had paired them with assorted pink squares, made HSTs and decided that they needed to become pin wheels.  That got me sort of side tracked.  Today I'm back to sorting and organizing.

Good job.  The most time consuming thing is to sort.  It does have its perks apparently. LOL

Have made 5 more mask

7 3/4yds in

Have to bring in the new to make the old work.

3 yards out, I was finally able to finish a quilt.  Oh also made 6 place mats and 4 pot holders so 1 more yard out.

Way to go!!!!

I used up about 8 yards I had just taking up space for backing for two quilts.  The best part is that they look like they were bought for just that purpose.

Well, let's see a photo, Gail! :-))

Guess I should play catch up....3 quilts finished....backing destash = 10 yards OUT.  I did by 4 half yard cuts to finish up pillow shams for a friend, so 2 yards IN.

Wonderful!!!

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service