This is all about those scraps we have in boxes, bins, tubs, and yes, under the bed. LOL  We all have scraps of one size or another.  If it is bigger than a fat quarter, then not a scrap.  I have lots of fat quarters around.  Those are called left overs and that size goes back into the stash busting category.  Now those smaller ones, those are what we are talking about.  I still have three tubs which are over flowing.  Let us count the quilts we can make out of those.

Views: 528

Replies to This Discussion

I am still sorting scraps a little each day.  This is so daunting.  I have not sewn yet, but hopefully will get the sewing room cleared enough to find the sewing machine under all the scraps that have exploded in the room.  Finishing up some customer quilts also so I can quilt some of mine.  Let the thread roll.

Beth, l'm in the same boat with scraps right now...they're all over my room. But that's because l cut a couple of " kits" while l was in the mood, and now l'm searching through some for a QOV quilt. Once l find what l want , l'll be re organizing. I've used up a lot of stash and scraps in the past months , and gratefully received more from a couple of other quilters...now l have more " categories" to store,lol.

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service