Rhonda Cormier's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow! I dont feel so bad! I used over 800 pins in my quilt! That's pinning for hrs! B…"

Rhonda Cormier replied Aug 6, 2011 to Basting pins

3 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by QuilterBridget

"Jodie, I was just reading through posts and saw your post of your daughters room.. T…"

Rhonda Cormier replied Jul 31, 2011 to Trying to make a new quilt for my daughters new room - Need suggestions

7 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP

"Sure wanted to try superior! Wanted to by it in town though! My only choice would ha…"

Rhonda Cormier replied Jul 29, 2011 to What type of invisible thread do you use and why?

14 Jan 19, 2012

"I wanted to try the superior invisible monopoly thread! I started out today to buy E…"

Rhonda Cormier replied Jul 29, 2011 to What type of invisible thread do you use and why?

14 Jan 19, 2012

"Hi Jodie, I looked at your Dresden plate lap quilt! It looks really pretty!  Well I'…"

Rhonda Cormier replied Jul 26, 2011 to Picking a batting

28 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by patbruck

"Yes Bridgette I am pinning every 4 inches! Thank you so much for your help"

Rhonda Cormier replied Jul 26, 2011 to Picking a batting

28 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by patbruck

"Well, due to availability and cost, I went with polyester! I may be sorry, since I d…"

Rhonda Cormier replied Jul 25, 2011 to Picking a batting

28 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by patbruck

"Well, Bridget, I think I quilt more starting about May all the way through Nov. Dec.…"

Rhonda Cormier replied Jul 4, 2011 to Your quilting season

2 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Candy Pfeifer

"Thank you Bridget, my hubby is home from back surgery and I can't wait to get starte…"

Rhonda Cormier replied Jun 28, 2011 to Picking a batting

28 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by patbruck

"Yes I was not going to the full screen therefore I did not see any place for the inb…"

Rhonda Cormier replied May 17, 2011 to A newbie question

5 May 17, 2011
Reply by Rhonda Cormier

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service