rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP's Discussions (2,063)

Discussions Replied To (782) Replies Latest Activity

"yup! she gave links to thier blog, their fb page, pinterest & youtube pages :))…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Mar 18 to WorldWide Quilting Day ... March 18th !!

2 Mar 18
Reply by rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP

"you're very welcome. i joined the site in 2011 & learned as i "pushed buttons".…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Mar 15 to ADD COMMENTS TO A PHOTO - or - CHANGE TITLE OF A PHOTO

3 Mar 15

"check here. it's the page for 'missing fabrics' that you use to find help with locat…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Jan 26 to Need help finding this fabric

2 Jan 26

"hi georgia! there's a website that has older out of print fabrics for sale, i think…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Jan 24 to Need help finding this fabric

2 Jan 26

"and welcome to My Quilt Place!!!"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Jan 12 to Quilt pattern camp reveille

2 Jan 12

"this pattern has been sought before ...here's link to that discusion. tho no one rep…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Jan 12 to Quilt pattern camp reveille

2 Jan 12

"an addendum ..early morning read has lead to inet search re: yakima nation wild hors…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Dec 23, 2016 to 'Twas the Week Before Christmas ..

19 Dec 24, 2016
Reply by Suzann Darnall

"true ..mustangs are able to get by w much less feed than standard breeds. the mustan…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Dec 22, 2016 to 'Twas the Week Before Christmas ..

19 Dec 24, 2016
Reply by Suzann Darnall

"i love mustangs! i love loved Little Red! i also rode a nieghbors mustang. busy farm…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Dec 22, 2016 to 'Twas the Week Before Christmas ..

19 Dec 24, 2016
Reply by Suzann Darnall

"you are such a blessing to those around you! i don't even know that many people anym…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Dec 21, 2016 to 'Twas the Week Before Christmas ..

19 Dec 24, 2016
Reply by Suzann Darnall

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service