Garnie P. Bethea's Discussions (118)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"Frances, The Valentine FQ Swap is closed.  FQs have be sent to all who participated.…"

Garnie P. Bethea replied Feb 23, 2012 to Valentine Fat Quarter Swap - THIS SWAP IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED.

8 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Garnie P. Bethea

"Hi Mary, I'm sorry you missed it also.  There is always a swap going on.  We have se…"

Garnie P. Bethea replied Feb 23, 2012 to Valentine Fat Quarter Swap - THIS SWAP IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED.

8 Feb 23, 2012

"Frances, If you would like to join the "Itty Bitty Surprise Swap", I have a partner…"

Garnie P. Bethea replied Feb 22, 2012 to Valentine Fat Quarter Swap - THIS SWAP IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED.

8 Feb 23, 2012

"Hi Frances, Unfortunately, that swap is closed.  There are other swaps that are stil…"

Garnie P. Bethea replied Feb 22, 2012 to Valentine Fat Quarter Swap - THIS SWAP IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED.

8 Feb 23, 2012

"Merry Christmas To All! Thought you'd like something to do with your scraps... http…"

Garnie P. Bethea replied Dec 20, 2011 to Free Patterns

35 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Joan Colgan

"Grace,  I did try it and it worked.  Doesn't stay sharp for very long, but I found i…"

Garnie P. Bethea replied Dec 1, 2011 to Sharpen Dull Rotary Blades

3 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Judy in lower Eastern Michigan

"Thanks Lana.  Will pass this to Bridget and let her know about your method.  We coul…"

Garnie P. Bethea replied Nov 8, 2011 to Pattern Problems

24 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Althea J Foster

"A Newbie asked...   "If I have a yard of fabric, how can I make a straight diagonal…"

Garnie P. Bethea replied Nov 8, 2011 to Pattern Problems

24 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Althea J Foster

"Thanks everybody.  No fabric was wasted in this experiment.  Just took a lot of pape…"

Garnie P. Bethea replied Oct 15, 2011 to Pattern Problems

24 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Althea J Foster

"Scissor Queen, Thank you for making my D9P so challenging.  It was fun and brought b…"

Garnie P. Bethea replied Oct 15, 2011 to Pattern Problems

24 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Althea J Foster

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service