Linda Koller's Discussions (202)

Discussions Replied To (100) Replies Latest Activity

"Handle to use on rulers to hold it down in place while cutting."

Linda Koller replied Jan 16 to Post Photos of Your Opened Secret Santa Gifts Here

130 Feb 5
Reply by Melanie Keith

"You are most welcome, Beth."

Linda Koller replied Jan 16 to Post Photos of Your Opened Secret Santa Gifts Here

130 Feb 5
Reply by Melanie Keith

"I think you hit the elephant mother lode, Melanie! The stuffed elephant is adorable!…"

Linda Koller replied Dec 30, 2019 to Post Photos of Your Opened Secret Santa Gifts Here

130 Feb 5
Reply by Melanie Keith

"Nights have been in low 30's and days have been in 40-50's. Someone turned off the h…"

Linda Koller replied Dec 30, 2019 to Post Photos of Your Opened Secret Santa Gifts Here

130 Feb 5
Reply by Melanie Keith

" Here's Indy resting on his new blankie from Lee."

130 Feb 5
Reply by Melanie Keith

"Looks like you hit the jackpot, Zoe! Barbara does such beautiful work!"

Linda Koller replied Dec 27, 2019 to Post Photos of Your Opened Secret Santa Gifts Here

130 Feb 5
Reply by Melanie Keith

"Wow! Love all the snowmen, Kathy!"

Linda Koller replied Dec 26, 2019 to Post Photos of Your Opened Secret Santa Gifts Here

130 Feb 5
Reply by Melanie Keith

"The seahorse is a pincushion. The knitted item is a wrap. I need to find out what ki…"

Linda Koller replied Dec 25, 2019 to Post Photos of Your Opened Secret Santa Gifts Here

130 Feb 5
Reply by Melanie Keith

""

Linda Koller replied Dec 25, 2019 to Post Photos of Your Opened Secret Santa Gifts Here

130 Feb 5
Reply by Melanie Keith

"Thank you Lee Howeth! I love the Sarah Young devotional, the rulers, coasters, the w…"

130 Feb 5
Reply by Melanie Keith

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service