Wilma Schirra-Kays's Discussions (1,119)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"That stuffy is so cute....but definitely not a dog toy.  "

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied Dec 30, 2019 to Post Photos of Your Opened Secret Santa Gifts Here

130 Feb 5
Reply by Melanie Keith

"Mary, perhaps you can package up some of those cookies and send off to us … need add…"

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied Dec 18, 2019 to Post Photos of Your Opened Secret Santa Gifts Here

130 Feb 5
Reply by Melanie Keith

"What a great bundle of goodies.  Love the bag, and Dove is one of my favorites.  "

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied Dec 18, 2019 to Post Photos of Your Opened Secret Santa Gifts Here

130 Feb 5
Reply by Melanie Keith

"You are welcome.  I use them when I do hand work.  Helps prevent little pokies in fi…"

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied Dec 16, 2019 to Post Photos of Your Opened Secret Santa Gifts Here

130 Feb 5
Reply by Melanie Keith

"You are welcome.  Cannot believe I got it all in a Medium box.  Enjoy.  I have been…"

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied Dec 14, 2019 to Post Photos of Your Opened Secret Santa Gifts Here

130 Feb 5
Reply by Melanie Keith

"This was from my SSS, Riana.  Very clever."

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied Dec 14, 2019 to Post Photos of Your Opened Secret Santa Gifts Here

130 Feb 5
Reply by Melanie Keith

" Here is a close up of the sewing “glass case” and the apple sewing book.  Now we kn…"

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied Dec 13, 2019 to Post Photos of Your Opened Secret Santa Gifts Here

130 Feb 5
Reply by Melanie Keith

"I couldn’t wait.  I spent last night opening all my goodies.  Love them all....hubby…"

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied Dec 13, 2019 to Post Photos of Your Opened Secret Santa Gifts Here

130 Feb 5
Reply by Melanie Keith

"I might open it tonight while I rest my heel with some ice....too much walking today…"

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied Dec 12, 2019 to Post Photos of Your Opened Secret Santa Gifts Here

130 Feb 5
Reply by Melanie Keith

"Agree, and my first cast ever.  Pretty good for this 75 yo.  The boot today, it is i…"

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied Nov 18, 2019 to Impossible Mission - NOVEMBER - Grand Finale - Sweatshirt Jackets Or Quilted Hug

30 Dec 12, 2019
Reply by Anna Quilts

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service