Barbara Hughes's Discussions (599)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Linda, I do hope that Indy will be better soon and Praying you both will be safe. Ta…"

Barbara Hughes replied May 1 to Impossible Mission - April - Centerpiece Winner - Riana

71 May 13
Reply by Melanie Keith

"Cute box and coasters(???) Melanie. I haven't come up with anything for this months…"

Barbara Hughes replied May 1 to Impossible Mission - April - Centerpiece Winner - Riana

71 May 13
Reply by Melanie Keith

"Sooooo romantic, Beth!! Love it!!"

71 May 13
Reply by Melanie Keith

"I 'm going to sit out on this one. I've lots to do right now also and wouldn't be ab…"

Barbara Hughes replied Apr 22 to Impossible Mission - April - Centerpiece Winner - Riana

71 May 13
Reply by Melanie Keith

"Collen I love it. I made a Christmas pointsetta like that once. You did a very nice…"

Barbara Hughes replied Apr 19 to Impossible Mission - April - Centerpiece Winner - Riana

71 May 13
Reply by Melanie Keith

"So glad you are part of the SSS group this year Melanie. I like the idea of having a…"

Barbara Hughes replied Apr 9 to Impossible Mission - March - Inspirational Mug Rug/Snack Mat (Machine Quilting) Winner - Wilma

25 May 13
Reply by Wilma Schirra-Kays

"Welcome Melanie! I think you are registered twice on the group list for some reason."

Barbara Hughes replied Apr 8 to Impossible Mission - March - Inspirational Mug Rug/Snack Mat (Machine Quilting) Winner - Wilma

25 May 13

""

Barbara Hughes replied Mar 27 to Impossible Mission - March - Inspirational Mug Rug/Snack Mat (Machine Quilting) Winner - Wilma

25 May 13

"DUH!! Thanks Kathy found my error. lol!!"

Barbara Hughes replied Mar 2 to Impossible Missions 2019

9 Mar 31
Reply by Riana Noyes

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service