Welcome New Members (182)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New to forum from Virginia

Hi. I am new to the forum, but not new to quilting. I have been sewing since I was about nine or ten, mostly handwork, but got into machine…

Started by Cheryl Veselik

0 Feb 8, 2016

Looking for Northern Virgina Quilters

My name is Laurel and I live in Centreville, VA. I have been quilting for 20 years, all machine piecing and machine quilting. I teach high…

Started by Laurel Hausman

0 Jan 29, 2016

New and looking forward to lots of good info!

Hi, I'm Glenda and new to your forum. I have only been quilting for a little over a year, but the bug has really bit me hard!!! I am going…

Started by Glenda Mathews

1 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by Vickie Smith

just joined

My name is Elizabeth. I mostly hand quilt but, I do work on home macone a little bit. I am from illnois. I always like to see new patterns…

Started by Elizabeth Stafford

1 Aug 24, 2015
Reply by Riana Noyes

New Here Today

Hi, Everyone!  I just joined this forum today but I've been with AQS for awhile. I started sewing when I was around 7 years old and started…

Started by Carol from Pittsburgh

3 Aug 9, 2015
Reply by rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP

if SPAMMER noticed

reading this morning & decided that blaring alert headline needed to go away. AQS/MQP has taken care of the spammer. but instead of del…

Started by rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP

3 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by Sylvia Thomas

New Kid in Town

Hello all! I'm a new member from Pittsboro, NC and I look forward meeting people who share my addiction to fabric and quilting. Until recen…

Started by Kathleen Knopeck

5 May 13, 2015
Reply by Kathleen Knopeck

Where is everyone from

Ok, So I am newer to quilting and looking for people in the area to quilt with. Is there anyone here in Cincinnati Ohio? I am wanting to jo…

Started by Lisa Steuer-Reynolds

11 Mar 31, 2015
Reply by Debbie Thompson

Man wanting memorial quilt in search of quilter(s) in Canal Winchester, OH area

Hello, I am a seamstress in N Columbus,Ohio and a gentleman contacted my Fb page wanting a quilt made from some of his mothers clothing. Sh…

Started by Amy Likens

1 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by Debbie Thompson

Happy New Year from South Florida

Hello All and Happy New Year. I have been a member for a while, but my quilting life has been upside down for almost a year now. I live in…

Started by Cindy Motes Deppen

4 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by Vickie Smith

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service