Quilting For Charity (139)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Prayer Quilt

I would like to know more about a prayer quilt

Started by Marie ward

11 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by toni

Marking pens and pencils

Several of our guild members, including myself, have discovered pens made by Pilot.  They are called FriXion, by Pilot and can be found at…

Started by Elaine Hardin

7 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Pamela White

Pre cut fabric quilt kits

I am a beginner, and I am at the monment a team truck driver with my hubby, so I don't get alot of time at home, but would love to take alo…

Started by Elizabeth Hawthorne

2 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Karen Cazad Adkins

WILL IT RUN?

I HAVE JUST PURCHASED BACKING/EDGING FABRIC TO FINISH MY LATEST QUILT.  IT'S A PRETTY WILD LOOKING PATTERN WHICH INCLUDES MUCH PURPLE.  I W…

Started by Marie Sarafinski

9 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Betty L. Sams

Question on the book Quilting Among Friends

I would love to make the quilt featured on the cover of Quilting Among Friends.  It's the blue and yellow quilt with the ladies around the…

Started by Jill Smith

0 Nov 10, 2011

Church quilting group

Hi Ladies,   I'm new here and can see I'll stop back often. I've been quilting about three years, and just bought a Janome machine for free…

Started by Lori Hiedeman

4 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Riana Noyes

Amy Butler Pattern for Gumdrop Pillows?

Hello girls, I found an adorable pattern by Amy Butler in a quilt shop, but it is outdated by 2 years, and they don't have it, they did hav…

Started by Carolyn Hoxton

2 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by QuilterBridget

getting the instructions to you

Hi Claire Mann-Fredricks drop me a self-addressed stamp envelope to 953 Lincoln Ave and what size you would like to make.  This is a real e…

Started by Claire Mann

0 Aug 17, 2011

how to get picture on profile

I finally uploaded my pictures,but now I'm having trouble uploading a picture to my profile!

Started by patbruck

10 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by American Quilter's Society

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service