Having Fun (167)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Teapot quilt

We attended the Silver Springs Shore Quilt show last week and saw some beautiful quilts.  One, in particular, impressed my friend - the Tea…

Started by Nancy Richards

9 Feb 16, 2016
Reply by Nancy Richards

Fantastic Fibers 2016 Call for Entry

Hello Quilters! Yeiser Art Center is gearing up for it annual Fantastic Fibers international juried exhibition. Have any of you been to Yei…

Started by Rosemarie Steele

0 Jan 21, 2016

Stocking Stuffers for Quilters

Recently, AQS posted a 'status' on the home page offering a link that was represented as stocking stuffer ideas for quilters. And although…

Started by Riana Noyes

6 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP

AQS Quilt Week

I am registered for the Phoenix AQS Quilt Week.  Has anyone been before?  My question is - for the classes that are hands-on, will someone…

Started by Gail Johnson

3 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by American Quilter's Society

Ludlow Quilts

..sitting here cruisin' the web ...again :)), until time to leave for an appointment. one of my fave sites is ludlow quilting, a british si…

Started by rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP

6 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP

Looking for the name of this block.

quilt block

Started by Nancy Watts

1 Oct 4, 2015
Reply by Riana Noyes

Looking for Bird of Paradise by Judy Niemeyer

Does anybody have this pattern that I might purchase from you? I have looked all over and can't find it. Please let me know if anybody can…

Started by Gayle Matloff

1 Oct 4, 2015
Reply by Nancy Watts

a Canadan Court Judge & his take on quilting

Good Morning all! here's a hilarious read. quilting from the perspective of a husband whose specialty is Criminal Law. http://kaythesewing…

12 Aug 15, 2015
Reply by Wilma Schirra-Kays

“I keep my end tables full of needlework and quilting so I don't have to dust them.”

a thought found on another forum. my first response ..."yes!!" me too :))

2 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by Vickie Smith

Quilting survey

Hi Fellow Quilters, I am currently doing my Master's degree and have to conduct a survey for my research class. Please help me out! The lin…

Started by Jean Rock

4 May 14, 2015
Reply by Riana Noyes

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service