Free Patterns (76)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HI all, just found this site and looks good, although i am not very experienced yet at the quilt game!! have made some lap size and other q…

Started by ELLEN

0 May 3, 2011

India's Bed Quilt

The design is from a book by Natalie Bird called "Fairyland" and her web site is www.thebirdhouse.com.au   There are 9 projects in the book…

Started by Yvonne Atkinson

0 Apr 12, 2011

Quilt Show Coupon

Found a 30% off Coupon for Quilt in a Day Store and Fabric Fair at Paduch Quilt Show http://www.quiltinaday.com/coupons/default.asp

Started by Debbie Vanover

2 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Debbie Vanover

Paducah Sue Goes International by Debra Kimball, MD, with Andi Reynolds

Sue is now popular worldwide, and recently, she had an epiphany. She was reassessing her life and realized that for all of these years, her…

Started by Sylvia Thomas

1 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Jacqui Morris

Shams To Match My Quilt

I have completed the quilt top for my Day Dreamer quilt from Stephanie Brandenburg's Daydreamer blooms and color wash. Now to complete the…

Started by Linda J

3 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Linda J

You are Loved–Free Pattern

Show someone how much you care: Make this quick-to-fuse quilt from wool and batiks just for them. It's from the book Small Quilts, Big Eve…

Started by American Quilter's Society

1 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Jacqui Morris

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service