Free Patterns (76)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Patterns

I just wanted to mention that all of the fabric companies have free patterns on their websites...I couldn't believe how many I found!  Moda…

Started by QuilterBridget

35 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Joan Colgan

2013 Winter Mystery Quilt-A-Long on Pellon Projects

Here is a link to a free quilt a long on Pellon Projects. http://pellonprojects.com/products/1508-2013-winter-mystery-quilt-a-long-part-1.…

Started by Alexandra Henry

0 Feb 18, 2013

navigating My Quilt Place

do any of you ever read the postings by the mqp network people? it is in the box, under the box, where our discussions show up...on the lef…

Started by rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP

2 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP

Two color blocks

I would like to make a quilt using different blocks with only two colors.  Where can I find blocks using only two colors?

Started by Dale Flashberg

0 Jan 24, 2013

New to quilting.

I'm patricia from Mo.New to quilting but been sewing since the age of 14. Went commercial at age 18 in factories.Have learned a lot since t…

Started by patricia a.graham

5 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Carolyn Briese

Trick or Treat Lap Quilt

Here is a free link to the Halloween quilt I designed for Pellon Projects.  All blocks and settings are now posted and it's all free.  Hope…

Started by Alexandra Henry

1 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by Janie Lewicki

looking for new home for fabric

I have several sample pieces of Hanukah fabric that need a new home. As this is not my background, nor do I know anyone who could make use…

Started by Karen Cazad Adkins

7 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Renee' Lynn Crigger-Baker

Combo blocks

I just joined today! One of my enjoyments is making blocks that look difficult, but are really easy or have great tricks to make them, like…

Started by Linda Chase

4 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Pam Parkinson

HELP!!! Have a new commission and I need ideas!!

Hey Everyone, I have a new commission and I am in need of some creative "inspiration".  One quilt block, that would be framed, per person a…

Started by melissa cooper

9 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Patti Gardner

Ideas

Currently working on a quilt made of nothing but sweatshirts. A friend of mine said she would like to have one to keep her warm in the wint…

Started by Estella Orosco

8 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Patti Gardner

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service