Free Patterns (76)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thread Type for Quilts & On line Classes

I have not been quilting for very long, it was suggested to me early on that I use variegated thread cotton 30-60 wt. it makes the quilt mo…

Started by Carol Richardson

7 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by Tiffany Pellizzari

T-shirt quilt

Hello everyone, this is my first time here and I have been reading, oggling and just inthralled in the site.  I love to see what other quil…

Started by Barbara Gullett

16 May 6, 2014
Reply by lumita

jinny beyer

a favorite place to go for tips and help and refreshers on how to do something. plus she has a design board, extensive block library w free…

Started by rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP

8 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by Connie Wells

Jelly Roll Races

Has anyone ever done a Jelly Roll Race?  Check Youtube and enter "The Jelly Roll 1,600 Quilt" in the search block.  It looks like fun!!

Started by Garnie P. Bethea

34 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Karen Robinson

Anyone interested in a Quilt Book/Pattern Lending Library?

Like most of you, I have more quilt patterns and quilting books than I can fit on my shelves.  Would anyone be interested in a Quilt Book/P…

Started by Lori's kitty-approved quilts

9 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Teresa Lynn Sheffler Hoagland

Looking for "Bird of Paradise" by Judy Niemeyer, Quiltworx.

I'm looking for "Bird of Paradise" by Judy Niemeyer, Quiltworx.com. This pattern is out of print and I missed out on one for auction on eba…

Started by Lori's kitty-approved quilts

0 Nov 19, 2013

christmas quilt pattern needed

looking for a free christmas tree pattern made by strip piecinng the tree.

Started by Mary Anne Williams

0 Aug 19, 2013

Free quilt patterns available

Hi, wanted to let those interested know that I have just posted (on my blog) a link to 14 free patterns that I developed by use in my guild…

Started by Shirley Sandoz

1 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Peggy Hilmer Gibson

Need some feedback on our free Hexagon Quilt ebook

Everyone, I am looking for some feedback on our free hexagon quilt ebook here: http://www.quiltmaker.com/free-hexagon-quilt-patterns Any c…

Started by Eric R. Woolf

1 Apr 23, 2013

latest mystery quilt

i don't see much comment about the latest Mystery Quilt from AQS - linda hahn. is anyone here doing it? just curious...was just looking to…

Started by rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP

37 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service