It's time to use up that "Christmas Red" we all have left over.

Size: no wider than 16" and no longer than 52"

Colors: Red, Pink, White and Valentine Prints

Material: Anything you have stashed away or want to buy (just make sure you can't see through it)

Design: Pieced Blocks or Applique

Signup Deadline: Sunday Jan 6th

Table Runners must be to me no later than Jan 26th (so as you can have your new one by Feb 1st).

Place your runners in a Plastic ziplock bag (to protect from being damaged in the mail), along with a Self addressed and stamped envelope and mail them to:

Troi Sutton

193 Highwood Dr

Libby, Mt  59923

1. Connie Leydig - rcvd

2. Laura Marx - rcvd

3. Troi Sutton - rcvd

4. Hope Harris - rcvd

5. Barb Evans McGinnis- rcvd

6. Mary Aldrich - not available

7. Melanie Keith - not available

8. Verona Young - rcvd

9. Diana Engdahl - rcvd

10. Darala Doby - rcvd

11. Sue-Anne Walker - rcvd

12. Kathy LeBlanc - rcvd

13. Cheryl Laughlin -rcvd

Views: 754

Replies to This Discussion

recieved mine today troi, and it was from Barb fand I absolutly love it, lots and lots and it is just me, I am so glad we had this, swap,  do we take pics are waht, so so happy , great job, and will be on my table as soon as i get my sewing  oh but hey it can go on my bar like counter, like i did fro my christmas one,  woohoo jsut thought of that,  

Darala my table runner arrived I LOVE it, it is Beautiful.  I don't which side to use first LOL? Thank you

Troi Thank you for hosting this Valentines table runner swap. I got mine from Darala and I love it.

Hope you feeling better, can't wait to see what is next!  Blessings

Here is a picture of the table runner I made!

I just received my runner today...it takes so long to get to Northern Canada. This is the one I was lucky enough to get. Sue Anne it is beautiful 4 paper pieced hearts on white, and a pieced border!!!! I love it and I will be putting it out even though Valentines day has come and gone. This was a fun exchange thank you Troi.

Kathy I am so sorry that it took so long to get to you. Thats ridiculous to take that long. Maybe next time we should put yours priority so you'll get your swap sooner.

i love mine, i got   thank you barb such a beauty and love teh sparkles i lov eit nad so doe shubby and aleigha and son, great job

so happy you like it, I had fun making it

Received my Valentine's table runner - it is beautiful.  Thank you Hope Harris  and thank you Troi for hosting.

I received my table runner, it's gorgeous thank you Cheryl Laughlin,

Thank you Troi for hosting. Happy Valentines Day to all...

oh and yes barbf i also got the horses and the so so scute ladybugs,  actually using them to make her a pillowcase this weekend, i hope, she loves it and they are so darn cute,  thank u so much

I drew Diana's runner, I looooove it. I'm posting pics of hers and also of the one I made.

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service