I was thinking of doing a St. Patrick's day block swap- 12" block come the beginning of the year.  I was wondering if anyone else would be interested in participating.  I have seen so many adorable blocks out there that I thought this might be the perfect project to start the new year. Whose in?  

Views: 136

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Gale,  I know I set the deadline for April 1 but I will see a majority of the people participating on March 22nd. And change you could have them to me by the 20 th of March.?

March 20 is fine with me.  How many do I need?  I'm catching up now after the Christmas rush.  I hand quilt and usually quilt large throws or smaller with a hoop in my lap and larger on  a frame.  I have one sandwiched for my lap and one on the frame.  so I am ready to go.  Also finished a grandmother's flowergarden  top that I have been working on for 10 or 12 years.  I'm on a roll now.  Also using up scraps making hexagons, with no plan for them but I'll come up with something.

Hi Jackie. I had originally planned to participate in this swap, but find I will not be able to. Thanks!

Susan Pace

Sorry to here that. Maybe next time 

Not going to get to do this swap.  I have to many customer quilts to get done and the recovery has been slower than anticipated.  Going to side line this. 

Maybe next time. 

If you are interested in participating the number of blocks you will need to make is 12. I am trying to finalize some numbers so if you are participating please comment below. 

Absolutely want to participate, Have already started blocks.

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service