This is for bright springy colors only. 3 FQ each per individual in this swap.
Let's send in some pretty colors that say "Spring is here". Good quality fabrics only..no see thru.

Please have your 3 fqs to me by April 30

Each person must send in 3 fqs.
remember...it is a "Spring" Theme. No dull colors plz.
Drop me a note in my "Inbox" when u need my address. Thx

Make sure to send a "self addressed and posted lg envelope" inside your pkg with the fqs. Put each FQ in 3 separate ziplock baggies, with your name and address on each one.
In return you will receive 3 fqs from 3 diff. people.
Simple and easy.

Happy Swapping ladies

Views: 381

Replies to This Discussion

Diana,please sign me up.Thanks

Diana,

Please sign me up for this swap :)  I can participate in a FQ swap but committing to another block swap is not something I will be able to commit to for a while since we are expecting a new grandbaby next month (I need to get her quilt finished) and June is going to be very, very busy with some traveling :)

Thanks!

It sounds like a busy and wonderful time Kim. I have a new grand baby coming also, in August. I am praying it's a girl this time. We have 3 grandsons now. Soooo exciting.

Diana,

We are very excited for another granddaughter :)  We have 4 grandsons and 3 granddaughters, this will even it out for boys and girls :)  BTW  I just finished her quilt and am excited to give it to her parents :)

Sign me up please.  Thank you

I am interested in swapping.

Diana - please add me to the list.  Thanks!

I love spring colors...I'm in .....Thanks!

I would like in on this one please

Is good to have you back, Diana.  Mary does a great job but we missed you.   Count me in on this swap please.

Thx Gayle...and yes Mary has done a wonderful job. Thank u Mary.

I got ya on the list gf.

Diana, I need an address to send the fq's to. Thank you

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service