Fall/ pumpkin themed but NO HALLOWEEN  blocks please!!!!!!!

This swap will be for 12.5 inch blocks. Applique, piecing or embroidery. If you choose embroidery make sure its a large pattern so that there is not a little patch on a large block please.

I am looking for 12 swappers only on a first sign up basis. 

You will have a full four months to complete the blocks! 

So what do you see when you look into your pumpkin patch?? Pumpkins surely!  But is there also a scare crow? Black birds? Squash? Use your imagination! 

.                                     RULES: 

Blocks will be DUE no later than September the 20th! That means they need to be in my hands by that date! 

********************** late blocks will be returned to you untraded***************

Use Quality fabrics! Use fall colors!! 

You will send me a self addressed and stamped envelope for return of your blocks. 

If you forget your postage I will hold your blocks until you send me the return postage!

If you can't make the due date please just say so soon enough that we can attempt to get a replacement swapper! 

You MUST comment regularly so that all swappers can see activity on your part and know you are still on board with us. Even if you just shoot me a personal message that is fine as long as I know you are still with us. if I don't hear from you regularly I will assume you are no longer interested and your spot will be replaced. This will stop any disappointing situations where someone signs up and then we never hear from you again.

Block 1 group:                      block 2 group: 

1. Carla Walton                     carla

2. Kenya Hampton                 kenya

3. Connie Wilkerson.              Connie

4.Wilma Kays.                          Anna

5. Jean m.                                beth

6. MARY-ANNE B.                   Jean

7. Beth North                           group 2 closed.

8.  Anna                                    

9. Kathy Gurgone

10. Lisa Gorski

.        Let's Have Fun!!

Started May 20th

Ends September 20th

Views: 1728

Replies to This Discussion

Love it! This is going to be a fun fun quilt too!

Oh! I really like this one too. Very nice block.

Boy, I have got to get on the ball.  You gals are doing such great block.

Aren't these just way too cute with the stitching  added? Still need pumpkin stems though. I love them.

The stitching really enhances them.  Great job.

Yep, adorable.  I really like the stitching on thee straw.

LOVE him!!!

Well - it is ALMOST done - I have 3 stitched and 7 more to go - then I will have to sew around the pumpkins, sign and flowers- hope you like Mr. Pumpkin Head - I still have to FMQ this flower on the sign and this one will be done - each one will be just a tad different depending on what colors of thread I had left but all will have the same design.

He is really cool! I bet he does a good job of protecting the pumpkins. Background fabric is perfect

I got all of mine finished at Kenya's. There were only 3 days we didn't sew out of  two weeks and it took all of it to get done. I also got my filler blocks fused but not sewn.

All of mine are fused and over half are stitched down.

never realized how much work these little suckers are LOL.................hoping to at least get all the Mr. Pumpkinheads stitched out this week - I have all the pieces cut to be fused and stitched on - and then have to sew.............I am thinking I am going to add a bit of dark orange around the pumpkins in this one and the sunflower on the sign will be free motioned in either variegated threads or brown............we shall see LOLl

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service