Fall/ pumpkin themed but NO HALLOWEEN  blocks please!!!!!!!

This swap will be for 12.5 inch blocks. Applique, piecing or embroidery. If you choose embroidery make sure its a large pattern so that there is not a little patch on a large block please.

I am looking for 12 swappers only on a first sign up basis. 

You will have a full four months to complete the blocks! 

So what do you see when you look into your pumpkin patch?? Pumpkins surely!  But is there also a scare crow? Black birds? Squash? Use your imagination! 

.                                     RULES: 

Blocks will be DUE no later than September the 20th! That means they need to be in my hands by that date! 

********************** late blocks will be returned to you untraded***************

Use Quality fabrics! Use fall colors!! 

You will send me a self addressed and stamped envelope for return of your blocks. 

If you forget your postage I will hold your blocks until you send me the return postage!

If you can't make the due date please just say so soon enough that we can attempt to get a replacement swapper! 

You MUST comment regularly so that all swappers can see activity on your part and know you are still on board with us. Even if you just shoot me a personal message that is fine as long as I know you are still with us. if I don't hear from you regularly I will assume you are no longer interested and your spot will be replaced. This will stop any disappointing situations where someone signs up and then we never hear from you again.

1. Carla Walton

2. Kenya Hampton

3. Connie Wilkerson

4.Wilma Kays

5. Jean m.

6. MARY-ANNE B.

7. Beth North

8.  Anna 

9. Kathy Gurgone

.        Let's Have Fun!!

Started May 20th

Ends September 20th

Views: 843

Replies to This Discussion

So could you please find my applique pressing sheet.  I know it is right in front of my face, but I can't see it.

After all was said and done with the fish, I was cleaning up and looking for a book that I wanted to make a blue and white quilt with, still have not located the book, but found my pressing sheet all tucked nice and neatly where I put it last time.  I believe I moved it again, and it should be visible to me when I need it. LOL  We shall see.  I will be needing it when on vacation for the row by row quilt I will be working on. 

Bahahahaha. Hey, sounds like me. Find it right after you don't need it. I bought a back up pressing sheet and I leave it in the original packaging hanging on the back of my sewing room door.

Lol!  Been there, done that!

Since you women are on a roll with locating things, would one of you find my pressing sheet...I have not been able to find it in months. It is still in the package. I know I put it somewhere that would make sense to look when doing applique projects....I just don't know where that is at the moment.

Bahahahaha. I can only promise you that it will be right where you put it. Lolol.

What a beautiful block!

Very pretty block.  

Beautiful as always.  love the colors.

Here is a sample of what my block may look like. Of coarse I will be adding a little detail. I had to shorten it because it was suppose to fit on a 16.5 in tall block. But basically all I did was cut the stem on the sunflower. At any rate two of the leaves would not fit. But by the time I add the small details I think it will be o.k. the colors etc. Will vary in the blocks. I hope you guys like it. 

It's very pretty, Carla.  Nice composition and colors.

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service